To access mailbox on your iPhone:
- Go to Settings > Mail, Contacts, Calendars and Add Account.
- From the displayed list of email providers, select Other. Then tap Add Mail Account.
On the New Account screen, enter the information:
- Name: Give the name that will be displayed in your emails.
- Email: Give the full email address, such as, email@example.com.
- Password: Give the password of your email account.
- Description: Give description of your email account (Optional)
Click on Next. At the top of the next screen select IMAP (if you choose to keep copies of received email messages on the server) or POP. After, provide the details of your incoming and outgoing mail server. For both servers, enter the following:
- Host name: Type your domain name, for example, mail.example.com.
- Username: Type your email address, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Password: Type your password to your email account.
- Once the email configuration is done, click Save to continue. The connection to the specified server will be verified. If the connection is OK, you will see the screen where you will have the option to choose what information to sync with your phone.
- When all the information is provided, tap Save to save entered data. Your iPhone will verify your account information. Upon completion, you will be taken to Mail screen. Your account will now be listed in the Accounts section.